Our Vision is to be the leading bus and coach operator in the Australian Market delivering safe, innovative, competitive and exceptional service.
We pride ourselves on being involved with our local community; in every area we operate we are recognised as solid and reliable corporate citizens. Throughout our country depots we seek close involvement with the community leaders and population we service, to ensure we are close to the needs of our customers in all respects.
- We have the capability to develop and grow a custodial bond with the communities we serve, and this is a key factor in our business philosophy.
- We make a point of becoming involved with the local council to ensure we keep services in line with changes and community growth needs
- We regularly seek customer feedback on our service to ensure we are monitoring satisfaction levels and maintaining our high standards
- We attend community meetings and functions and keep close to the needs of local special interest groups
- We are proactive in bringing forward our experience in service provision to assist in not only running efficiently but also to ensure the safety and confidence of the travelling public remains at the for front of our operation
- We believe in contributing back to the community and supporting local activities
- We will support local employment opportunities within our business and offer training for those interested in developing a career; this also offers staff the opportunity to move nationally within our business structure to gain greater experience and Australian geographic and cultural knowledge.
The company became a member of FBA (Family Business Australia) in 2003 and has twice been honoured with FBA's "Family Business of the Year - 3rd Generation - Victoria" and "Family Business of the Year - 3rd Generation - National" awards in 2003 and 2009.
These awards celebrate the achievements of Australian family businesses and their contribution to our lives, our culture and the Australian economy. As well in 2012, L.C. Dyson’s was inducted into FBA Victoria’s Hall of Fame.
The company has also twice won Tourism Victoria’s award for ‘Tour and Transport Operators- Major’ category.