Our Vision is to be the leading bus and coach operator in the Australian Market delivering safe, innovative, competitive and exceptional service.
Dysons are accredited Bus Operator under both the Bus Safety Act 2009 (Vic) (AO-000155) and the Passenger Transport Act 1990 for NSW Government (30908). This accreditation provides for the safe operation of bus services in Victoria and NSW, in particular:
- The effective management of safety risks in bus operations
- Continuous improvement in bus safety management
- Public confidence in the safety of bus services
- The involvement of relevant stakeholders in bus safety, and
- Promoting a safety culture among persons who participate in providing a bus service.
At Dysons, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, reliable and comfortable transport service for the travelling public. We also value the safety of all our team members and contractors and are committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment at all our locations.
A fully accredited bus operator, we have safe systems of work in place that are regularly reviewed and audited by both internal and external parties.
Our commitment to safety extends right across all areas of our business, and key focus areas include:
- High quality and timely maintenance of our fleet of modern buses and coaches
- Regular driver training and assessment of safe driving skill and ability
- Drug and alcohol testing of all team members
- Driver fatigue management
- Employee Assistance Program