DEPOT MECHANIC - MOAMA BASED
An opportunity has now become available for a trade qualified diesel mechanic to join the Moama team.
Specific duties will include:
• Scheduling and completing services and repairs in line with accreditation guidelines
• Ensuring fleet is available and maintained in line with operational requirements
• Maintaining service records
• Ensuring conformance to quality standards
• Coordinating on road issues
• Provide on call support as required
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
• Significant demonstrated heavy vehicle mechanical experience
• A keen focus on quality and safety outcomes
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
• High level of self motivation
• Solid planning and organisational ability
• Strong administrative skills and computer literacy
• A trade qualification and heavy vehicle license
This position reports to the Depot Manager but is also supported by the Bundoora Head Office.
This role may occasionally call for the need to drive a bus on route so a Working with Children Check, Drivers Certification (DC) and NSW Drivers Authority (PUB) or the ability to obtain would also be an advantage.
If you have these skills and feel you meet the criteria, please forward a 1 to 2 page summary of your experience to Janice Ciechomski by Friday 18th July 2014 . (email : email@example.com)
We are currently looking for experienced drivers for vacant roles available in our Metropolitan Route Services department. This is an exciting opportunity for professional drivers who want to work close to home in the northern suburbs. As we are a 7 day a week business these roles operate on a rotating roster, including weekends, public holidays and evenings/nights.
Well developed customer service and strong communication skills are essential as well as a current Heavy Rigid licence, Drivers Accreditation and a Working with Children check.
Prior experience in driving a bus is highly regarded but not essential.
To apply for a driving position please complete a Drivers application form and forward to:
To apply, please send your resume to:
Human Resources, Dyson Group of Companies, 121 McKimmies Road, Bundoora 3083
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org